GENERAL HEALTH ISSUES FOR 2015:
CURRENT HEALTH ISSUES
At least through 2018, Pluto and Uranus will be transiting Cardinal signs. The Cardinal signs will cause problems associated with the endocrine system, specially the adrenal and thyroid glands. Cardinal signs respond to all crises. They can respond by trying to organize a crisis, mediate a crises, address the crises head on or simply go into an avoidance mode and internalize the crises in the life.
This is the list of Cardinal Crisis health symptoms due to Adrenal stress and Cortisol Imbalance:
• Shakiness, higher heart rate and a pounding heart when you move
• Panic Attacks
• Inability to handle stress and difficulty focusing
• Emotional Sensitivity — even becoming paranoid at times
• Episodes of low blood sugar (you feel better when you eat – eating stopped some of my shakiness)
• Severe headaches – as soon as my Cortisol levels spike, I get a terrible headache and aspirin does not help
• Chronic Fatigue and constant hungries
• Breathing more to get more oxygen
• Dark circles under the eyes (I never had this)
• Persistent Allergies
• IBS/diarrhea symptoms
• Critical insomnia – Cortisol will keep you awake
• Depression (I never realize how depressed I was until I started taking these supplements)
• Insomnia (I never realized that I had serious sleeping problems until I took DHEA liquid and Seriphos and slept soundly for the first time in years)
• Calcium Loss, even for men!
When Saturn was transiting Scorpio – and it will return to this sign from June through September 2015 – issues connected with the Thyroid (psychologically, from swallowing one’s words), Colitis from fears and situations that you cannot stomach and back pain due from shouldering overwhelming burdens.
With Saturn entering Sagittarius, the most common health issue will be Sciatica, a very painful inflammation of the large sciatic nerve that runs down the back of the leg. Sometimes, the sciatic nerve is inflamed when our potassium levels are low (often from too much salt in the diet). If this is a possibility, Twin Labs Super K is the fastest remedy. However, sciatica can also arise from a fear of moving forward with the changes that come with the shift into this new sign.
Sagittarius shows us a vision of change. When we become paralyzed with fear of change and moving forward, the leg is actually immobilized by the sciatic nerve. I experienced this years ago when Uranus entered Sagittarius. I knew that my life would totally change and I was afraid.
Since Sagittarius is a Mutable sign, fears and fear of change can impact the lymphatic system. This can cause inflammation of the lymphatic glands in the body, edema, ear infections, sinusitis and, at its worse, a hardening of the connective tissues (scleroderma). Individual who are set in their old ways may experience respiratory ailments when they feel that they cannot breathe under the demands of the higher standards of Sagittarius. When we feel under the pressure of criticism, health issues can manifest through the liver. This includes diabetes.
With any transit involving Sagittarius, it is essential that we be honest – in our actions and about what we are feeling. If one senses the pressures and demands of higher performance, be honest about what you feel and express this to those around you.