GLOBAL GATHERINGS X— November 25-27 2010 — Mittenwald and the Alpenrose Hotel
For the years that I have been staying at the Alpenrose, I always leave on the television at night. It has become such a ritual for me for so many years that I forgot why I did this. So, a few years ago I turned off the television and went to sleep— only to be awakened by a strange sound of something or someone walking around, like scuffing his slippers, in my tiny bathroom-sized hotel room. It was then that I remembered— this hotel has a ghost and he makes so much noise at night that I leave on the television. The scuffing sound is always the same— until I said that I was tired of the noise on the floor— and that year he made noise around the ceiling. There is nothing above the ceiling but the roof!
As many of you know, I have done extensive research on ghosts and multi-dimensional phenomena. Much of this is discussed on my website under SEPTILES, an aspect that opens the door to multi-dimensional phenomena. Septiles (51+ degrees and its multiples) need to be balanced with Quintiles (72 degree aspects and multiples). If not, the life can experience extremes, unwanted connections with multi-dimensional entities (UFO abductees) and strange accidents. One such person was Roy Sullivan, a forest ranger who had been struck by lightning 7 times— and then he committed suicide. The late Princess Diana had many Septiles in her chart as well— her life is very descriptive of the unbalanced Septile aspects. This aspect, when balanced with Quintiles, will create intuitive genius!
To continue my learning about multi-dimensional phenomena, I obtained certification in several Ghost or Paranormal organizations and, with Barbara Finch who ghost research has come through her Feng Shui work, we maintain the Silver Spring Ghosts Society, periodically giving ghost tours for our area. An interview on FOX-TV can be viewed on my website. All downloads are free.
With the help of my good friend, Elisabeth Fitzhugh, I have discovered some interesting facts about the Alpenrose Ghost. This man, I feel, worked at the hotel sometime after it was started in the 1700. I believe that he used to tend to the horses and carriages that would come to the hotel, in a remote village in the mountains near what is now the Austrian border. I feel that he died suddenly so that he does not know that he is dead. He wanders the rooms in the hotel but only at night. Of course, he only speaks Old German so I cannot communicate with him.
There are actually 3 types of Ghosts:
- The Sentient— this is an intelligent, earth-bound spirit
- The Residual— this is the residue left on the ethers or an imprint upon the environment. According to Ghost Investigators, this represents about 95% of the phenomena. Fixed Field Residuals are often attached to wood but never metal.
- Poltergeist— this is considered a noisy “phenomena” but I am not going to call this a ghost. In the 1970s, there was a Dr. James D’Adamo in New York who could cure poltergeist phenomena by closing a psychic opening of the adrenal glands. This is why this phenomenon only occurs with young people, often females, around the time of puberty.
Ghosts need energy to manifest and the often draw it from the air. This is what causes the “cold spots” in the environment when a ghost is present. Ghosts find it easier to manifest around individuals who have a doubled Milo-Voltage of their body energies. Look for strong Septile aspects in the horoscopes of such individuals. They are referred to as High EMF people. I have my EMF detector with me now but, so far, the ghost has not manifested. To be honest, he did not manifest last year either, for the first time. I thought maybe the crystals I brought frightened him off. So far, the energies in my room are flat.
- I am the International Liaison for the National Council for Geocosmic Research. I promote membership in this organization— a membership that provides a vehicle for astrologers around the world to receive recognition internationally through writing anything from short posts in E-News to research articles in the Geocosmic Journal and the NCGR Research Journal. Different from other astrological organizations, the NCGR encourages the formation of Study Groups. In small countries, these groups offer a less expensive type of membership but all can gain recognition through sharing their work with other NCGR members. Perfect English is not required as I and others can edit any submission.
- Using Global Gatherings, I would like to visit astrologers around the world. I will gladly come and publicize the work of astrologers in other countries. If you are interested in a visit from me, please let me know. It is not always possible to visit every country but I will try. I am always in Europe in November. [email protected]